If you are among those who want to Jailbreak their iPhone but don’t have a PC or access to any computer to do that, here we will be showing you how to do that right on your iPhone without any computer. Before we go further, you should know that the iPhone is Apple products, a smartphone that is developed by Apple company. iPhone runs on iOS just like the same way Android runs on the Android operating system. Wait a minute…
What is Jailbreak?
Well, Jailbreak is a process that removes restrictions from the iPhone, just the same way the rooting of an Android phone removed restrictions from your Android. So jailbreaking iPhone is like rooting an iPhone and when you succeed, it allows you to Jailbreak software or Apps on your iPhone. After you Jailbreak your iPhone, you will be able to enjoy tweaks and themes from the Cydia that is made to customize the look of your device. In a nutshell, Jailbreaking iPhone increases its functionality.
As you can see, you have every reason to Jailbreak your iPhone. Now read further as we will be showing you step by step how to Jailbreak the iPhone without a computer.
How To jailbreak iOS 13 without a Computer
Good news, you can now jailbreak your iPhone without a computer. This step works online, so you don’t need any software to install. To start, visit time2jailbreak and after that, you will have the freedom to install any kind of Apps on your iPhone. You can also modify your iPhone settings to make your phone faster.
The exciting thing here is that the time2jailbreak work on any kind of iPhone starting from old iOS 7.X.X to iOS 12 and even the new iOS 13 as well. Make sure you update your iPhone to the latest version before Jailbreaking it. Jailbreaking iPhone involves obtaining control of the root and the media partitions of your iPhone. Beware of Jailbreaking website scam Online. Most of this website is famous and doesn’t work.
iPhone You Can Jailbreak online
Below is the list of iPhones you can Jailbreak online without a computer. If your iPhone is among on the list, you can go ahead and follow the method below to Jailbreak it.
- iPhone 6s/ iPhone 6s plus
- iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 plus
- 8/ iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE 2020
- X/ iPhone X max S
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- iPad Air / 6th Generation
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro.
- iPad mini
- iPad 2
- iPad 3rd generation
- iPad 4th generation
- iPod Touch 6G, iPod 5G
How to Jailbreak iPhone iOS 13
If your iPhone runs on iOS 13 and you want to Jailbreak, there’s no need to install any software for that because you can do it online. The requirement is you must have an Internet connection, it should be strong and stable so you won’t have any problem.
1. You should back up your files to iCloud or anywhere. Files such as video, audio, images or others and after that, make use of Safari browser
2. Now move to the search bar and type time2jailbreak.me and after the search is complete. You can now select the device you want to Jailbreak. (On or create a backup on your iPhone)
3. After step 2, you can now click on Start Jailbreak.
4. You will be asked that Are You Sure? or Do you want to Jailbreak? If you want to continue, just click on Jailbreak
5. Now your iPhone will Jailbreak automatically and it will restart. It will restart jailbreaking automatically on the internet. Just be patient and wait for some minutes. When the process is complete, you will see a black screen and codes.
6. Now that the jailbreaking is complete, you will be greeted with the Apple logo on the screen of your iPhone.
7. In this step, you are almost done. All you need is one more step. Click on Complete Jailbreak to enable jailbreak successfully.
8. Now you will be directed to another screen, just wait for it to complete. Note: the files have been patched and to finish it, you’ll need to verify you have an iPhone by completing short offers such as Clash of Lords, Castle Clash which you can download for free.
9. Here you’ll need to click Ok Unlock Instructions, download and install the App and then run it for 30 seconds to unlock the content.
10. You are almost done, all you need is to restart your iPhone for Cydia App to appear.
To do that, press the power button to Power Off your iPhone and restart it again. After restarting your iPhone you’ll now see Cydia App on your iPhone.
What is Cydia?
Cydia is a package manager for mobile apps on iOS that is developed by Jay Freeman. It enables a user’s to install the software for jailbroken iPhone, iPod, iPad Touch devices. The Cydia offers you most of the packages free, while some need to be purchased.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to Jailbreak any iPhone without a computer. The process is simple and straight forward. Anyone can do it even if you are not a tech geek. We hope you find this article helpful. Use the comment box if you encounter any problem in the process and don’t forget to share this with your friends.