Without wasting your time, below is how to fix iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro max that is stuck on the Apple logo, white logo, or boot loop even without hard reset works. Check the solution out below.
Hard Reset Your iPhone 12
To hard reset, your iPhone 12 Pro Max, follow the methods below.
- At the same time press and hold the Home button and the power button
- Press and release the Volume Down button
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears, then release the Side button.
- You should now see the slider to power off the iPhone. Ignore it and continue holding down the Side button until the screen goes black.
- Now the Apple logo will pop up, and after the restart is complete, the screen will then activate once again
Put Your iPhone 12 Pro In DFU Mode
You can use this method to restore erases and reloads your iPhone’s software and firmware. This type of display can take to completely rule out any type of iPhone software problem.
To restore your iPhone 12 Pro use the Lightning cable and connect your iPhone to a computer with iTunes. Then Next, press and let go of the Volume Up button, then press and let go of the volume down button, then press and hold the side button.
When the screen turns black, press and hold the volume down button while continuing to hold the side button. Release the side button and continue to hold the volume down button. Keep holding until your iPhone appears in iTunes.
If your iPhone 12 Mini won’t still turn on past Apple logo, a hardware issue is causing the problem. In this case, your only resolve is to take it a repair for a proper check-up. Remember apple won’t repair your device if you don’t have a warranty. Hopefully, you are able to fix your iPhone 12.