In this post, you will know how to fix the Samsung Galaxy M10, M20, M30, M40, M50 touchscreen not working, or showing a black screen after update or fall.
- 1 How to fix Samsung Galaxy M10, M20, M30, M40, M50 Touchscreen Not working or Black Screen
- 2 Restart your Samsung Galaxy M10, M20, M30, M40, M50
- 3 2. Charge the Samsung Galaxy M10, M20, M30, M40 and force restart it
- 4 3. Remove Memory Card & SIM Card
- 5 4. Boot the Samsung M10 in Safe Mode
- 6 5. Boot your Samsung Galaxy M10, M40 in Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache
- 7 6. Backup your Data and Reset your Samsung Galaxy M10, M30, M50
How to fix Samsung Galaxy M10, M20, M30, M40, M50 Touchscreen Not working or Black Screen
One of the problems that most Samsung users use to experience is touchscreen issues and that includes the phone touch screen not working or black screen. Many factors contribute to this and below we will be showing you the working solution to fix that. Without wasting much time, let us look at how to fix the touchscreen or black screen on the Samsung Galaxy M10, M20, M30, M40, M50.
Restart your Samsung Galaxy M10, M20, M30, M40, M50
This is the first solution and it works for so many problems. So if the black screen is caused by firmware issues maybe after updating your phone. You can fix it through restarting. Yes, you can force reboot your device if the screen is not responding by restarting it via the power button. Below is how to restart your Samsung M10, M20, M30, M40, M50.
Step 1: Press and hold the volume down button and continue holding it.
Step 2: While doing that, press and hold the power key as well.
Step 3: Now continue holding both keys for 10 seconds or until the logo shows up.
After restarting your phone and your Galaxy M10, M30, M40 is still having the same issues, move to the second solution.
2. Charge the Samsung Galaxy M10, M20, M30, M40 and force restart it
A lot of factors may contribute to battery drainage and that may be the case of your phone. So your best bet now is to charge your device and allow it to reach at least 20% before powering it on. However, if the phone is not responding to a charger, then it’s possible the firmware crashed just before the phone was forcibly shut down due to a drained battery.
To fix this issue, follow the steps below.
- Ensure that the charger is plugged into a working wall outlet.
- Make sure that the phone is connected to a working USB cable.
- Whether the phone is responding to a charger or not, allow it to charge for at least 10 minutes.
- After giving it some time to charge, press and hold the volume down button and the Power key simultaneously for 10 seconds or until the logo appear on the screen.
3. Remove Memory Card & SIM Card
If your Samsung M20 memory is full this can cause the phone hanging or lagging even a heat up can also affect device performance. In this case, your only bet is to remove not just the external memory card but also the SIM card.
4. Boot the Samsung M10 in Safe Mode
If the above methods did not work for you. Another solution to touchscreen not working is to boot your phone to safe mode. To do that, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Press the Power Button for a long time until you see the Power Menu Option on the screen.
Step 2: Now long-press the Power Off button and you should see a message on the screen asking you for Reboot. After this, your Samsung M30 should now be working properly.
5. Boot your Samsung Galaxy M10, M40 in Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache
Are you aware that touchscreen not working on your Samsung M40 can be fixed when you simply boot your device to recovery mode? Well, performing this task can be risky because you will also have an option to reset your phone which will wipe out your data.
To be on the safe side, be careful while doing this.
Step 1: Hold down the Power button until the menu popup and then tap on a restart two times.
Step 2: When Samsung Logo appears, press the Volume up key for a short time.
Step 3: Then release all the keys when Recovery mode appears.
Step 4: Now use the power down button and move to wipe cache partition.
6. Backup your Data and Reset your Samsung Galaxy M10, M30, M50
If the screen is still not working after following the methods above. Your best bet is to reset your device. Before you do that, make sure you backup your phone. After doing that, follow the step below to wipe out your phone without the screen.
Step 1: Press and hold the power button, press the volume up key, and tap on a restart two times.
Step 2: When the Samsung logo appears, press the Volume up key
Step 3: Release all keys when the recovery mode appears.
Step 4: Finally you can use the volume down key to move to Wipe Date Factory Reset. (use the power button to okay it).