When shopping online, one of the most exciting parts of the process is tracking your package as it makes its way to your doorstep. However, it can be frustrating when your Shein tracking information is not updating as expected. Here are some reasons why this may be happening, and what you can do about it.
Reasons for Tracking Not Updating:
- Shipping Delay: One of the most common reasons for tracking not updating is that there may be a delay in the shipping process. This can happen due to various reasons like bad weather, a high volume of packages, and other logistical issues. In this case, it is best to wait a few more days and check the tracking information again.
- Incorrect Tracking Number: Sometimes, customers may accidentally enter the wrong tracking number when checking their package status. This can lead to confusion and frustration as the tracking information will not match the package that you are expecting. To prevent this, double-check the tracking number before entering it to ensure that it is correct.
- Customs Hold: If your package is being shipped internationally, it may be held at customs for inspection. This can cause delays in the tracking information updating. In this case, it is best to contact the customs office or the shipping carrier for more information.
- Technical issues: Sometimes, technical issues with the carrier’s website or Shein’s system may cause tracking information to not update. This is usually a temporary issue and will be resolved soon.
- Out of delivery area: Sometimes, tracking information might not get updated due to an address error, or the package being in a remote area that is hard to reach for the carrier, that’s why it’s important to check your address and make sure it’s correct before placing an order.
Preventing Tracking Issues:
- Track your package regularly: By regularly checking the status of your package, you will be able to stay informed of any delays or issues that may arise.
- Keep your contact information updated: If there are any issues with your delivery, the carrier or the Shein will need to contact you. So, it is important to keep your contact information up-to-date to ensure a smooth delivery process.
- Choose a reliable shipping method: When placing your order, you will be given the option to choose a shipping method. Be sure to choose a reliable method that is suitable for your needs.
- Contact customer service: If you are experiencing any issues with your tracking information, contact Shein’s customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with more information and help resolve any issues.
- Double-check your address: Make sure to check your address before placing an order and update it if necessary, as this can prevent the package from being returned to the sender, or being delayed due to an address error.
- Expect some delays during peak seasons: During peak seasons, like Christmas or Thanksgiving, there might be more delays than usual due to a high volume of packages, so it’s good to be aware of that and track the package more frequently.
How Long Does a Shein Package Stay in Transit?
The transit time for a Shein package depends on several factors, including the shipping method selected, the destination, and any potential delays.
Shein offers several shipping options, such as standard shipping, expedited shipping, and priority shipping. Standard shipping typically takes between 7-25 business days, expedited shipping takes 3-7 business days, and priority shipping takes 1-3 business days. However, these are only estimates and actual transit times may vary.
International orders may take longer to arrive due to customs clearance and other factors. It’s also worth noting that during peak seasons like Christmas or Thanksgiving, there may be more delays than usual due to a high volume of packages, so it’s good to be aware of that and track the package more frequently.
It’s important to note that Shein’s estimated shipping time is calculated from the day that the order is shipped. If you are experiencing a delay in your package, it’s best to contact Shein’s customer service for more information and assistance. They will be able to provide you with the latest information on your package’s whereabouts and estimated delivery date.
What to do if my Shein package hasn’t arrived?
If your Shein package has not arrived as expected, there are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:
- Check the tracking information: Make sure to check the tracking information for your package to see if there are any updates or delays. If there is no information available, double-check that you have the correct tracking number.
- Contact customer service: If you are unable to find any information about your package or if you believe it to be lost, contact Shein’s customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with more information and help resolve any issues.
- Check your address: Make sure that the shipping address you provided is correct and up-to-date. If the package was returned to the sender due to an address error, it may be delayed or lost.
- Wait: Sometimes, tracking information may not be updated in a timely manner, so it’s best to wait a few more days to see if the package arrives.
- Consider filing a claim: If you have contacted Shein’s customer service and you have not received any feedback or solution you may consider filing a claim. This process can vary depending on the carrier, but it typically involves filling out a form, providing proof of purchase, and waiting for a resolution.
It’s important to note that Shein has a policy for lost or stolen packages, if the package has not been delivered within the estimated delivery time, or has been confirmed as delivered by the carrier, Shein will investigate the case and will provide a solution based on the outcome of the investigation.
In conclusion, tracking not updating can be frustrating, but it is usually due to a delay in the shipping process, incorrect tracking number, Customs hold, or technical issues. By regularly checking your tracking information, keeping your contact information up-to-date, choosing a reliable shipping method, and contacting customer service if necessary, you can prevent and resolve most tracking issues.