Looking for where to get the Ulta Credit Card customer service phone number? Don’t worry, we will help you with not only the Ulta Credit Card customer care phone number but also, other necessary information that can help you contact Ulta Beauty. Particularly, this post is for you, as it provides essential information that can help you reach Ulta Beauty‘s customer service. Simply scroll down to see the basic contact information of Ulta Credit Card like their email address, phone number, social media accounts also their headquarters location.
Customer Care Email & Phone Numbers
Customer Services Numbers
(Phone support hours: Monday – Sunday: 24/7)
Online Customer Services
Official Website: www.ulta.com
Customer Support and Live Chat Page: Click here
Twitter Handle: Comenity (@askcomenity)
Facebook Page: Comenity (@askcomenity)
Instagram Handle: Not Available
1000 Remington Boulevard,
Bolingbrook, Illinois, 60440
About Ulta Credit Card
Ulta Beauty offers a credit card called the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card, which is issued by Comenity Capital Bank. The card provides rewards for shopping at Ulta Beauty stores, as well as other perks and benefits.
Here are some key features and benefits of the Ulta credit card:
- Rewards program: The Ultamate Rewards program allows cardholders to earn points for purchases made at Ulta Beauty stores or online. You can earn 1 point per dollar spent at Ulta Beauty, and 2 points per dollar spent at Ulta Beauty with the card. Points can be redeemed for discounts on future purchases.
- Welcome offer: New cardholders can earn 20% off their first Ulta Beauty purchase made with the card.
- Birthday gift: Cardholders receive a free birthday gift during their birthday month.
- No annual fee: The Ultamate Rewards Credit Card has no annual fee.
- Exclusive offers: Cardholders may receive exclusive offers and discounts throughout the year.
- Access to Ultamate Rewards Mastercard: If you qualify, you may be able to upgrade to the Ultamate Rewards Mastercard, which can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted and provides additional rewards for non-Ulta purchases.
It’s important to note that while the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card can be a good option for frequent Ulta Beauty shoppers, it’s still a credit card, and carrying a balance or missing payments can lead to high-interest charges and damage to your credit score. It’s important to use any credit card responsibly and only make purchases you can afford to pay off.