How to set up voicemail on iPhone 11 at&t? How to set up voicemail on iPhone 11 Verizon? How to set up voicemail on iPhone 11 t-mobile?
In this post, we will be showing you how to set up voicemail on your iPhone smartphone. Setting voicemail on your device will enable anybody to leave you a message when your number or line is not reachable.
How to set up Voicemail on iPhone Via USSD Code
The most effective and easy way you can use to set up voicemail on iPhone 11 is to select the phone app and then press and hold the 1 key. If prompted, enter your voicemail password, then follow the rest onscreen instructions to set up your voicemail.
You should also note that you will not be able to set up your voicemail using Wi-Fi calling. If you are an Existing Voicemail customer, just enter your existing voicemail password or set up your mailbox when prompted. If you have forgotten your password then you will have to reset your password.
Set up Voicemail on iPhone
Step 1: From your home screen, tap the Phone app.
Step 2: Select the Voicemail tab, and tap on Set Up Now.
Step 3: Then enter a 7 to 15 digit voicemail password, and select Done.
Step 4: Re-enter your voicemail password again and select Done.
Step 5: Select Default to use the default greeting. You can also select Custom to record a custom greeting. Once you are done select Save.
Step 6: You have just successfully set up your voicemail.
How to transfer existing Voicemail on iPhone 11
To transfer your existing voicemail, follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to the Phone app, then tap the Voicemail tab.
Step 2: Tap Set Up Now.
Step 3: Enter your password,* then tap done.
Step 4: Record a custom greeting or use the default greeting, then tap Save.
Voicemail not working on iPhone 11
If your voicemail is not working on your iPhone, try the following troubleshooting:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS on your device.
- Check for a carrier-bundle update: Go to Settings > General > About. If an update is available, a message will ask you to update.
- To check your cellular network connection, try to call someone.
- Make sure that you set up your voicemail. To check, dial your own phone number from your iPhone and leave yourself a message.
- Call your iPhone from another phone and try to leave yourself a voicemail.
- Go to the keypad and press and hold on the 1, or press the Call Voicemail button. This dials voicemail. Check if you have any missed messages.
- On the Voicemail screen, tap Greeting. Then change your greeting to either custom or default.
- If you have more than one cellular plan on your iPhone, try switching to the other plan. Call the first number and try to leave a message.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.
About iPhone 11
The iPhone 11 is an Apple smartphone that comes with a display screen size of 6.1 inches making use of Liquid Retina IPS LCD, 625 nits (typ). The handset has an IP68 rating waterproof and water-resistant with a powerful Apple A13 Bionic chipset and Hexa-core CPU. It has a combo 12 MP cameras with a single 12 MP on the front for selfies. The device battery carries support for fast and wireless charging.