The good news, you can now jailbreak your iOS 15 with different tools. So if you are looking for the best way to jailbreak your iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11, and even the iPhone XS and XR that runs on iOS 15, below we got you covered.
Jailbreak iOS 15
There are many compatible tools that you can use to jailbreak iOS 15 on your device and below we will be listing them for you to make use of.
This is one of the tools that you can use to jailbreak your iOS 15 without any issues. This iOS 15 Jailbreak repo extractor allows users to extract Jailbreak repos to install Jailbreak apps, themes, and tweaks.
- It is an online tool that you can use and is very easy to use as well.
- It is 100% risk-free as long as you install it from recommended sources.
- It is compatible with iOS 15 and the higher versions.
- Your Apple warranty is safe with the Zeon tool.
- It won’t slow down your device.
Zeon is compatible with
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11
- It’s compatible with all iOS
- You can also install cydia on it via ios.cyrepo.tk/repo’ repo of Zeon
- You can install Sileo via ios.sileo.in./repo’ repo of zeon
2. Checkra1n ( Virtual )
You can now get the virtual iOS 15 jailbreaks on your device using Checkra1n. Checkra1n was a permanent jailbreak based on the Checkm8 exploit released by axi0mX. It has bootrom-level security exploit that can be used on the iPhone X.
However, you should note that Checkra1n jailbreak does not support the latest devices such as A12, A13, A14. You can use this computer-based advanced jailbreak method to jailbreak your iPhone.
- The virtual Jailbreak process is easy.
- It is an online edition of Checkra1n as a virtual app to get iOS 15 – iOS 15.0.2 Jailbreak.
- It allows users to install Unc0ver virtual app and jailbreak virtually to install Cydia.
- Users won’t get all the functions with Limited Cydia.
- It is completely an online process. So you don’t need to use Mac, Windows, Linux, any other OS.
iBundles service brings in the collection of premium websites that allows users to get all the jailbreak features on their iPhones.
- You can download all the themes, apps , tweaks and more from iBundle partner website.
- After you have registered with iBundle you can access all websites.
- This is a premium service but you can get it for free.
- You don’t need a Mac, Linux, or Windows computer.
- It is free from virus or malware.
Jailscripting is a Siri scripting-based method to install iOS 15 Jailbreak. This software is compatible with iOS 15.0.1 and iOS 15.0.2.
- This is the latest method to install Siri scripting-based iOS tweaks.
- This is a brand new method released in January 2022.
- You don’t need a computer to install tweaks and themes using Jailscrpting.
- All themes and tweaks are verified and 100% safe to install.
- It is very easy to install and easy to uninstall as well.
5. TiJong Xūnǐ Jailbreak
TiJong Xūnǐ is another brand new iOS 15 and higher jailbreak solution. It was initially released in the Chinese version but is now available in English.
- TiJong Xūnǐ is compatible with all the iPhone models and iPad models.
- You can download both the English and Chinese versions on the official site.
- You can install Cydia 2 after the TiJong Xūnǐ virtual jailbreak process.
- You just need to follow the online jailbreak process to install apps virtually.
- It is risk-free and you don’t need to worry about the warranty.
6. Unc0ver ( virtual )
With Uncover jailbreak, you can install the lite versions of Cydia, and its compatible with the iOS 15 – iOS 15.0.2 iPhone or iPad.
We will be using Unc0ver 6.0 to jailbreak the iPhones that will be listed below. You should also note that the Unc0ver 6.0 for iSO 15 is a semi-tethered jailbreak tool. This means you will always have to re-jailbreak your iPhone or iPad after rebooting it.
The good news is that you can do that right on your iPhone just that you will need access to a PC or Mac the first time and then after that, you no longer need a computer to run the process again. Before we dive in, below are the list of iPhone that you can jailbreak using the Unc0ver 6.0.
Unc0ver 6.0 Compatible Devices
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2016)
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Mini
- 2020 iPad Pro
- 2018 iPad Pro
- 2017 iPad Pro
- iPad Air 4
- iPad Air 3
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 5
- iPad mini 4
- 5th/6th/7th gen iPad
As you can see, the list is for iPhone that supports the iOS 14 update.
- Remove any iOS 14 OTA update file from Settings -> Storage and reboot your iPhone before starting the jailbreak process.
- You should note that Unc0ver jailbreak supports Substitute for tweak injection and Cydia for package management.
- Ensure to have a complete backup of your files and data before attempting the jailbreak.
Jailbreak iOS 15 Using Unc0ver
Step 1: The first thing to do is to download AltServer here on your PC and open it. You can then connect your iPhone to your PC over USB. The AltServer is available for both Windows and Mac and you will also need to install a Mail plugin as a part of setting up AltStore.
Step 2: Now you can click on the AltServer icon from your Mac’s menu bar, and then select install AltStore and proceed to select your iPhone or iPad.
Step 3. Here the icon will show up on the home screen of your iPhone. Just go to Settings > General > Device Management, tap on your Apple ID, and trust its Developer Certificate.
Step 4: Now that your iPhone is connected you can now proceed to download Unc0ver here You will see an “Open In..” option that you will use to access IPA in AltStore. This will initiate the installation process for certificate signing purposes. Make sure to use the same Apple ID that you had used above.
However, if you don’t get the AltStore option in “Open In..,” you can get it on Unc0ver’s website on your iPhone and download the IPA.
Step 5: Now go back to your iPhone home screen launch Unc0ver, tap the Jailbreak button, and wait for the app to do its job. After that, you should see the Cydia icon on your home screen.
Yes, it’s possible and easy to jailbreak your iOS 14 device. If you encounter any errors like the app keeps crashing or stuck, then you should close the Unc0ver app, clear all app cache, restart your iPhone, turn on Airplane mode, and then try to jailbreak your device again.
Once you are done, you can now check out some of the facebook amazing Cydia tweaks to start using on your iPhone.