Wow, how awesome it was to have those little customizable Bitmoji characters right? They are all over the Snapchat and they continued expanding and very soon could be found everywhere. When Apple released the iPhone X and iOS 12, the Cupertino Company decided to move things up a notch with the Memoji and Animoji. The Memoji are personalized emoji which aim to look just like you, giving you a great ability to customize every aspect, and even recording messages with them.
- Battery Drains On iOS 13: 10 Tips To Improve Your iPhone Battery Life
- How to Add Shortcuts to iPhone Home Screen Widgets With iOS 13
- How to hide images in the Photos app on iPhone and iPad
- How To Connect Xbox One or PS4 controller on iPadOS, iOS 13 to Play Games
- How To Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11, Pro, Max
- How To Move Reminder Items Between List On MacBook And iPhone
The iOS 13 has been announced, and Apple has introduced some new features for the Memoji. The biggest of these features is the aptly-named Memoji Stickers that are built right there into the iOS while letting you use your custom avatar.
What’s new with the Memoji?
Coupling With the release of iOS 13, Apple has just introduced a new option for the skin color, facial hair, makeup, hair designs and many more. There are sliders that you create uniquely and sometimes wild combinations making your Memoji truly and unique.
Another great addition is the plus of new accessory options, congratulation to new earrings, piercings, glasses and more. But my special addition is the ability to add the AirPods to your Memoji, giving you an opportunity to flex harder than ever on your son-AirPod owning friends.
How to customize your Memoji in iOS 13
You have already created a Memoji after Apple released the iOS 12, this is going to carry over into the iOS 13. However, you can go right back in changing things up if your look is changing since last year. Plus, you will now get more customized options than you’ve ever had.
Steps you need to take customizing your Memoji:
- Click open the Messages app on your iPhone /iPad
- Click on the New Message icon at the top right-hand corner of your phone screen
- An If this is a new message, enter the contact in the “To” field
- Right next to the message input, click the App Store icon
- Scroll and select the Memoji icon
Before beginning, you are going to see an array of different Animoji waiting for you to choose from, all you have to do is click the “+” icon found at the left-hand side. From here, you will now be presented with a blank canvas which you will create your own Memoji.
On the first panel, you are going to find the following options:
- Skin Tone
- Beauty Spot
Continue sliding through the options, you will select your hairstyle, your brows, eyes, head shape and age, nose, mouth, and so many more. Then, once you get to the Headwear section, you’ll be able to start feeling yourself with those AirPods.
How to edit my Memoji?
If you were worried that you would have to stick with the same Memoji and have to create a new one whenever you wanted to make a change, fear not. Follow these steps to edit your Memoji:
- Click open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad
- Click the New Message icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- If this is a new message, enter the contact in the “To” field
- Next, to the message input, click the App Store icon
- Move to the select the Memoji icon
- Click the three dots at the left of the lineup of Animoji
After you must have hit those three dots, your Memoji will appear, and you and you are going to have the following options:
- New Memoji
All you have to do is simply click “Edit” and you will now be able to go through the different aspects to customize everything and anything. And when you are done, click the “Done” button at the top right-hand corner automatically all of the changes will be saved.
How to send a Memoji Sticker in iOS 13;
When you have already created and also edited your Memoji but now you want to send off some stickers, it’s very easy. All you have to do is making sure that you are in the correct message, then tap the App Store icon next to the message bubble.
Like we always say it’s our priority making you happy providing you with the latest help and solution, do drop some comment at the comment section and don’t forget to share, thank.