Just as expected, Apple has finally announced its new TV which is set to compete with Netflix and others. The TV library consists of eight original TV shows and one movie. If you want to hook up with the Apple TV+, then read on as we will be showing you how to download Apple TV shows for offline viewing on your iPhone and iPad. You can download any tv shows on Apple TV, however, you can not select the quality.
Downloading Movies, TV Show from Apple TV+ for Offline Viewing
- Apple only allows you to download movies and TV shows for offline viewing on Apple TV+ while you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- You are not allowed to download TV show episodes and movies with mobile data.
- Apple TV does not provide options to select the download resolution or quality. It automatically determines the quality depending on your device.
How to Download TV Shows, Movies from Apple TV+ for Offline Viewing
Step 1: On your iPhone or iPad, Open the Apple TV App.
Step 2: On the watch now tab, select the TV shows or movies you’ll like to download.
Step 3: You should now see a Download icon beside the name of every TV show episode, to start downloading, tap on it. Remember, there is no option to select the resolution or the quality of the downloaded file.
Step 4: To see your downloaded movie or TV shows, go to the Library tab. This will display your downloaded movies. You can tab on it to start watching them offline.
You will see the downloaded movies to TV shows categorized by show name or season. Depending on the size of the TV shows or movies you are downloading, the process may take time to complete. Just make sure you are connected to a strong WiFi to fasten up the downloading process.
When your device is offline and you tap on the TV App, you will be taken straight to the downloaded tab with all the list of contents available for offline viewing.
How to Delete Downloaded Movies or TV Show in Apple TV+
It’s also possible to delete movies or TV shows on your downloaded tab. Just swipe left on it when you are in the ‘Downloaded’ tab. You are also allowed to download the entire season of TV shows or multiple movies on the Apple TV+ on your iPhone and iPad.
- 10 Best free movie apps for iPad and iPhone
- Download Torrents if Pirate Bay is Down: Torrent Downloading Sites
- Oculus Quest VS Oculus Go: Which One Will Be Perfect For You?
- How To Use The Free 1 Year Apple TV+ Subscription
- Best Disney Games App For iPhone And iPad
- How to setup Family Sharing on Mac and Apple TV
For now, there seems to be no-hit back or roadblock on downloading Movies on the Apple TV+. We just hope that Apple will soon allow us to download movies and TV shows via mobile Data. For now, let’s enjoy the shows.