Good news, Apple has upgraded its privacy thereby allowing users to delete Siri history and dictation on iOS 13 for both iPhone and iPad. The Cupertino-based company now gives us the option to delete Siri and dictation history in iOS 13.
Below is how to delete Siri history and dictation on your iOS 13 for iPhone and iPad. To begin, make sure you update your device to the latest iOS 13.2 or later.
Step 1: Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2: Scroll down and look for Siri & Search and tap on it.
Step 3: Next tap on Siri & Dictation History.
Step 4: Then tap on Delete Siri & Dictation History to eliminate the stored Siri recordings from your iPhone
- How to Use Personal Hotspot in Family Sharing on iPhone or iPad
- Remove Location Data From Photos & Videos on iPhone or iPad
- How to Print From Your iPhone in iOS 13.1.2 And iPadOS
- How to Install iOS 13.2 Beta 2, iPadOS 13.2 Beta 2 without Developer Account
- 10 Best Free Caller ID App For iPhone And iPad
- How to Get Rid of Memoji Stickers on iPhone and iPad
Apple made it clear that “less than 1% of daily Siri activations” are stored for grading. They went further to defend thus saying the data is analyzed as part of its effort to improve the performance of Siri.
Considering the huge privacy concerns, it’s better to be clear than keep us in the dark.
How do you see this new feature of deleting Siri’s history and dictation on your iPhone? let’s hear from you.