Matchmaking, Matrimony, and Matrimonial Site No. 1 Shaadi is a variant of the Sanskrit word for “wedding.” It assists you in finding your ideal soul mate online. It’s simple: the more you log in, search, and express interest, the closer you’ll get to meeting your life partner. After you have registered, you must ensure that your profile is thorough.
To improve your chances of receiving better responses, begin by uploading photos and verifying your phone number. If you find the perfect match, you can easily delete your profile. If you delete your profile from Shaadi.com, you will not be able to recover it.
Whatever your reason may be for the deletion, this post will help you delete your account effectively and in the simplest way possible.
- 0.1 How to Cancel Your Subscription on Shaadi.com
- 0.2 How Do I Delete My Shaadi.com Account or Profile?
- 0.3 How to Delete Your Account By Filling Out a Form
- 0.4 How can you hide or delete your Shaadi.com profile?
- 0.5 What You Should Know
- 1 Shaadi. com-based FAQs
- 1.1 How do I get rid of my Shaadi.com profile?
- 1.2 How do I delete my Shaadi.com chat history?
- 1.3 Is it possible to get a refund from Shaadi.com?
- 1.4 How to Remove a Shaadi Account from a Website
- 1.5 Customer service at Shaadi.com
- 1.6 When was shaadi.com established?
- 1.7 Is shaadi.com only used in India?
- 1.8 How many people are currently using shaadi.com?
- 1.9 I followed all of the above steps, but I still can’t delete my shaadi.com profile; what should I do?
How to Cancel Your Subscription on Shaadi.com
Simply follow the steps below to cancel your Subscription:
- Navigate to the Google Playstore on your smartphone.
- Log in with your Mail account, which is linked to your Shaadi.com account.
- Now Click on the Three Lines button in the upper right corner.
- Here, you must select the Subscription services you are on.
- Choose Shaadi.com and then click Cancel Subscription.
That’s all there is to it as this will cancel your Shaadi.com membership. Now that you’ve taken the proper steps to cancel your membership, it’s time to move on to how to delete the Shaadi.com account.
How Do I Delete My Shaadi.com Account or Profile?
The steps below will walk you through the process of permanently deleting the account.
- Log in to your account at https://shaadi.com.
- In the Menu bar, press the home button.
- Select ‘My Profile’ from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select ‘Hide/ Delete Profile’ from the left-hand menu.
- Click the Delete link in blue.
- After clicking a link, a verification page will appear. It will enquire you why you want to delete your account. Fill in your reason for wanting to delete your account.
- Only affirm if you are certain.
- Your account has been successfully deleted.
- Automatically, you will be logged out. A notification will display immediately. Your account has been terminated.
How to Delete Your Account By Filling Out a Form
Take the following steps:
- Navigate to “http://help.shaadi.com/hc/en-us/requests/new“.
- Enter your email address, select MY PROFILE & PHOTO RELATED from the Type of Issue drop-down menu.
- In the Description section. Input your purpose for deleting your account, and then click on The submit button.
How can you hide or delete your Shaadi.com profile?
If you happened to find your match or life partner using or without shaadi.com. You can hide your account from other potential suitors on the site. Here is a simple tutorial on how to do it.
Here is a step-by-step guide to hiding your shaadi.com profile.
- To begin, sign in to your shaadi.com profile.
- If you have forgotten your login details, you can retrieve your shaadi.com profile login details online by clicking on forgot password.
- After logging in to your shaadi.com profile, navigate to your profile’s home page.
- Scroll down to the website’s bottom and click on Account settings.
- You can hide or delete your profile by going to account settings.
- You have the option of hiding or deleting your profile.
- When you click the hide/delete button, it will prompt you for confirmation.
- You can explain why you want to delete or skip it.
- Click the Yes button, and you’re done! Your shaadi.com profile is now hidden.
If you select the option to permanently delete your account, you will not be able to recover that account again. But if you chose to hide your account, and you want to or plan to reactivate it in the future, you can.
You can restore your profile if you select the hide profile option.
If you follow the procedures correctly, your shaadi.com account has been successfully deleted or hidden from public view.
What You Should Know
The main thing you should know is that. Your active subscription or any premium membership you have on your account will be automatically canceled after you delete your account.
However, do know that No-Refund will be present. So decide whether you want to delete it or not.
Before deleting your account, we would prefer that you cancel your Shaadi com subscription first.
Shaadi. com-based FAQs
How do I get rid of my Shaadi.com profile?
Simply follow these steps to delete your Shaadi Com profile: Navigate to the “My Shaadi” Page > Scroll down and select Account Settings > Now Select “Hide or Delete Profile” from the drop-down menu.
How do I delete my Shaadi.com chat history?
Simply follow these steps to delete a Chat on Shaadi.com:
Open the chat you want to delete, then press and hold it until a menu appears on your screen, then select the Delete option.
Is it possible to get a refund from Shaadi.com?
Yes, you can request a refund on Shaadi.com if you send interest to at least ten users but haven’t received a single acceptance within 30 days. If you cancel your Premium membership within the first 30 days, you may be eligible for a refund.
How to Remove a Shaadi Account from a Website
If you want to delete your Shaadi com profile from their website, do the following: Go to Shaadi.com > Log in to your Account > Visit the “My Shaadi” Page > Scroll down and click on the Account Settings > Finally, click on the “Hide/Delete Account” Option.
Customer service at Shaadi.com
If you have any issues with Shaadi.com, you can contact them via their helpline number +91-7862889999 or via their email address.
When was shaadi.com established?
Anupam Mittal founded the shaadi.com website in 1997. The name Shaadi. com was changed from sagaai.com in 1999.
Is shaadi.com only used in India?
Yes, shaadi.com is also available. Apart from India, Bangladesh has Pakistan. Essentially, they are aiming for the Asia Pacific.
How many people are currently using shaadi.com?
In 2011, they had 20 million users; by the end of 2020, they had 35 million active users.
I followed all of the above steps, but I still can’t delete my shaadi.com profile; what should I do?
If you still need assistance, you can contact shaadi.com customer service, who will assist you in deleting your shaadi.com profile online for free.
We hope that our tutorial guide has assisted you in deleting your shaadi.com profile. You can now leave a comment if you need more assistance.