If you’ve found out you’re betting too much or don’t genuinely think you’re receiving the best odds, you can easily close or delete your FanDuel account. FanDuel Sportsbook has evolved into one of the most common online sports betting sites in the United States.
It’s one of the best online betting apps, with a diverse selection of sports bets, FanDuel Cash-out, and some fantastic betting markets, not to mention free bets. You may, however, have had issues with the FanDuel app or with their customer service team and are now looking for FanDuel sportsbook options available.
But first, you may be wondering, “How do I close my FanDuel account?” Unfortunately, some businesses make it difficult and time-consuming to delete your account. If you want to delete your FanDuel sportsbook account, follow the steps below as closely as possible.
- 1 How to Deactivate a Fanduel Account
- 2 Closing Your Account Over the Phone
- 3 Deleting FanDuel’s from the Web Form
- 4 How do I change my FanDuel email address?
- 5 How does one go about verifying their FanDuel account?
- 6 Why am I unable to become verified on FanDuel?
- 7 Why does FanDuel require me to verify in person?
- 8 How does FanDuel confirm your location?
- 9 Is your location used by FanDuel?
- 10 FanDuel tracks your location in what way?
- 11 Can I play FanDuel if I live in New York?
- 12 Are sports betting legal in New York?
- 13 FanDuel pays out in what ways?
- 14 Can you use FanDuel while connected to a VPN?
How to Deactivate a Fanduel Account
Contact Fanduel to Deactivate Your FanDuel Account
If you’re having a lot of problems with the app or website and want to try other FanDuel alternatives, you can email the customer service team and request that your account be deleted. You must understand and follow the steps outlined below:
- Create an email draft.
- Enter [email protected] in the address line.
- Put’request to delete my FanDuel account’ in the subject line to ensure it reaches the correct team.
- You may provide a reason if you wish, but it is not required.
- Include your username in the message.
- Declare the closure of your sports betting account.
- You can request a withdrawal if you still have money in your account.
- Please forward the email.
Please be aware that you will be unable to delete any of your personal information once your FanDuel sports betting account has been closed. Yes, if there is any wagering activity, the account will be terminated, and the operator will keep your personal information on file. The main reason for this is that if you later register an account and attempt to claim a new customer incentive or promotion, they may refer to the previous account and prevent you from benefiting from any new user promotion.
You may also wish to cancel your account if you are concerned about developing a gambling addiction. In this case, we believe you should unsubscribe from FanDuel communications. You can always do this by using your email account’s spam filter. Before doing so, we recommend that you wait until the account has been canceled and you have received confirmation from FanDuel, as well as any money owed to you.
Closing Your Account Over the Phone
- If you prefer to speak with someone on the phone, you can contact FanDuel directly through their customer service center.
- Many people prefer to communicate verbally, but we believe that writing is the best option.
- This is due to our belief that including a date and time stamp on your request is always a good idea. If something goes wrong, you will have written confirmation of your request.
- If you still need to get in touch, call the customer service department at 646-930-0860.
Deleting FanDuel’s from the Web Form
- To get started, go to https://fanduelsportsbook.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
- Select FanDuel as your sportsbook from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out all of the fields on the support request, including your name, email address, and a description of why you’re contacting them.
- Then click the submit button.
- Following this, you should receive confirmation that your account has been deleted within 48 hours.
How do I change my FanDuel email address?
If you need to change your email address on your FanDuel account, you can do so by logging in and going to the ‘Account Settings’ section of your My Account page. You can change your email address in the app by going to ‘Account Settings.’
How does one go about verifying their FanDuel account?
Users in the United States can upload their ID to their FanDuel account via the app or mobile/web browsers. Go to the Lobby and select ‘Add Funds’ to upload your ID using the automated upload feature. Then you’ll go through the steps to verify your account by uploading your ID or passport.
Why am I unable to become verified on FanDuel?
There could be a variety of causes for your problems. The best way to resolve this is to submit a support ticket, and a member of our Customer Support Team will contact you. Our current verification support turnaround time ranges between 12 and 24 hours.
Why does FanDuel require me to verify in person?
A new page in FanDuel’s help section titled “Why am I being asked to verify my identity?” indicates that stricter protocols are being implemented. We ask that you verify your identity to comply with government regulations, prevent fraud, and make FanDuel safe and enjoyable.
How does FanDuel confirm your location?
FanDuel checks your location both when you deposit and when you enter a game. To do either of those things, you must be physically located in a state where FanDuel allows paid contest participation, regardless of your state of residence.
Is your location used by FanDuel?
GeoComply, a geolocation technology, is used by FanDuel. Your phone is using the same technology. This means that you must have your location enabled for the app to triangulate your location using cell phone towers and your GPS location.
FanDuel tracks your location in what way?
When you visit the FanDuel Sportsbook website, you will use GeoComply to verify your location. When you first launch FanDuel Sportsbook, you will be prompted to download the GeoComply software. Check the Downloads folder on your computer to ensure that the software was downloaded.
Can I play FanDuel if I live in New York?
Is FanDuel legal in New York? Yes. Similarly, FanDuel NY is back in business after successfully obtaining the necessary license to offer DFS games to New York players.
Are sports betting legal in New York?
When Gov. Cuomo signed the state budget in late April, online sports betting became legal in New York. The New York Gaming Commission will now solicit bids from mobile sports betting platforms before awarding licenses to at least two betting companies.
FanDuel pays out in what ways?
You can cash out your winnings at any time using PayPal, online banking, or a check.
Can you use FanDuel while connected to a VPN?
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to use FanDuel with a VPN. Install the ExpressVPN browser extension, desktop software, or mobile application. Start the ExpressVPN app and choose a server in your desired region. While using FanDuel from anywhere in the world, you can cheer on your team and earn money.