Bedtime alarm is one of the handy features that come from the new iOS 13 and many people would love to use it. However, the complaint we are getting from some of the readers shows that not all want this alarm on the iPhone anymore. Many people want to get rid of the Bedtime Alarm from the iPhone.
One thing you need to know is that once the Bedtime is enabled for the first time, it will be there on your device permanently. The easiest way to remove it if you no longer want the alarm is to make sure it’s not set-up in the first place. However, if you have already set up the app, there is still something you can do and that is to disable the bedtime.
How to Remove Bedtime Alarm in iOS 13 on iPhone
To get ride of Bedtime alarm from your iPhone that is running on iOS 13, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Open the Clock app and select the Bedtime tab.
Step 2: Here you will get two options. First is “Bedtime” and “Wake Up“. Tap on “Bedtime“
Step 3: Now, you can Turn Off the switch next to Bedtime Schedule at the top-right corner.
- How To Hide Or Remove Notch On Huawei Mate 20 And Mate 20 Pro
- How to Change Bedtime Alarm Sound in iOS 13 and iPadOS
- Download MiChat For Android And iOS: Review
- How to Use Personal Hotspot in Family Sharing on iPhone or iPad
- How to fix Personal Hotspot issues in iOS 13 iPhone/iPad
- How to Delete Siri History in iOS 13 or iPadOS 13
Now that Bedtime is disabled, it will no longer alert you at bedtime. However, you will continue to see the “Bedtime” text in your alarm heading. You can use a third-party app to avoid the stock clock App on your device.