When you buy an apple watch 8, whether it’s of fake one or the real one, there are things you can do to tell the difference between them. This article will show you what to look for, to help you make sure that your apple watch 8, whether it’s new or used, is the real thing.
Can Fake Apple Watch 8 Connect to iPhone?
The real apple watch 8 is a lot more expensive and has many features that are not available on the fake apple watch. The fake apple watches are also much smaller and do not have the same quality as the real apple watches.
The replica does not have sensors for the heart rate, so it can’t be used to measure one’s heart rate, but it can be used to tell time.
You can identify a fake apple watch 8 by how heavy it feels in your hand, if you push against it with your finger and it starts bending, then you know that it is not an authentic apple watch. Another way of identifying a fake is the feel of the strap.
If the strap feels like cheap plastic or rubber, it is probably a fake apple watch. There are other ways to spot a fake apple watch too. One thing to look at is the back of the watch. If there is no word apple imprinted in the back, then it may be a knockoff.
Another way to tell if an apple watch is genuine or not is by looking at what type of charger came with it when you bought it. There should be two straps coming out from the side which would indicate that this was sold as an original item rather than a fake one
How Do I Know If My Apple Watch 8 is New or Used?
The easiest way to know if your Apple Watch is new or used is by comparing its size of it with the demo watches that are sold at many retail stores. Another good way to check for a fake watch is by checking the serial number on the back of the watch.
If you see any letters besides A, B, C, D, E, or F then it’s most likely fake. As for how to find out what version of the watch you have, it all depends on when you got your Apple Watch. For example, if your model starts with A1838 and ends with X, then that means that it’s either the 38mm or 42mm version (depending on which one).
If your model starts with A1901 and ends with Z, then that means that it’s the 42mm size only. So now you can tell the difference between an old and a new apple watch! Whether it be in appearance or information, there are ways to tell the difference between them.
What Does a Serial Number Look Like on an Apple Watch 8?
The serial number for an Apple Watch 8 will be located on the back of the watch near the bottom. The number is composed of five numbers and letters, with each letter corresponding to a specific number. The first letter corresponds to the model number, while the next four correspond to the individual watch’s unique identifier.
For instance, if your serial number reads AW4E4C4D2A2A1B1A then you have a 42mm Apple Watch Sport. If your serial number reads AW4E4C4D2B1B1A then you have a 38mm apple watch sport. If your serial number reads AW3M3K2F6G5Z6J7, then you have a 42mm space gray Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular (Cellular).
If your serial number reads AH8N8P0P7L8W9X9, then you have a 38mm rose gold Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular (Cellular). If your serial number reads AL4O4R0R8H2L6V, then you have a 44mm silver Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cellular (Cellular). If your serial number reads AS7I3I3N8O7Y9O, then you have a 40mm Space Gray Stainless Steel Case with White Sport Band.
How To Check if the Apple Watch 8 is Original
- Check the back of the watch. If it’s a series 1 watch, there should be an engraved Apple and Series 1 on the back. Series 2 watches will have a new engraving that says Designed by Apple in California.
- Turn over your watch and look at its underside to find a serial number and engraved words like, Designed by Apple in California, or Assembled in China.
- Look for the notch at the top left corner of the screen (if you are viewing the screen from above). The notch is where apps can extend past what you see on your watch face.
- The edges around both screens are made from stainless steel, which is then sealed with glass for protection.
- Take a look at the Apple logo on your watch face—if it looks exactly like an apple instead of askew and distorted, then you know you have yourself a real one!
How To Spot Fake Apple Watch Series 8
It is not always easy to tell if an apple watch is real or fake. There are several things that you need to consider before you make your decision, such as the serial number, the time it takes to charge, and the type of charger that comes with the device. Here are some ways you can identify a fake apple watch series 8.
- The serial number on a fake apple watch series 8 may be missing one or two digits at the beginning of the number.
- Fake apple watches often take much longer than 10 hours to fully charge.
- A real charger will have information about who made it and when it was made, while a fake apple watch may only say Designed by Apple in California.
- The packaging for a fake apple watch might also include spelling errors, such as a watch instead of a wristwatch.
- When looking at the warranty card, you should see details about where and when it was manufactured. If there is no date listed, then the watch could be counterfeit.
- A fake apple watch will come with a single-page instruction manual while a real one will come with many different pages filled with information about how to use all of its features.
You can also check the serial number against Apple’s database to find out if it has been registered.
Finally, the best way to tell if a watch is fake is by taking it into an authorized apple store and having them inspect it.