Are you looking for the best way to check your Emirates NBD account balance online or on your mobile phone without any stress? Below, we will be showing you the easy way to make an account balance inquiry on NBD bank.
NBD Balance inquiry
The NBD has introduced IVR for the Phone Banking service which is designed to recognize your banking relationship, identify your account information and provide relevant options as well for your banking inquiry. Below are the features and what you can do with the IVR.
- Check your Account, Card and Loan balances easily
- Activate your Debit/Credit Card in a few seconds
- Enquire and redeem your Card Reward Points
- Instantly enroll for e-Statements
- Get started with Online/Mobile Banking registration or recover forgotten user ID/password
- Pay your utility bills, top-up your Salik account
- Apply for Fixed and Recurring Deposit Accounts
- Get faster access to key functions using shortcut keys
As you can see, it’s very easy for you to get your account balance and other banking info with ease on the NBD.
Checking Account Balance on NBD Bank
You can easily check your account balance by visiting their website here https://www.emiratesnbd.com/en/ and login with your user ID and enter your debit card number to see your balance.
Another easy way to see your card balance is to download the mobile app which is available for both Android and iOS. After downloading the app, you will need to log in or create an account with your ID and then follow the onscreen instructions. With the Mobile App, you can always see your NBD Balance anytime anywhere.
Emirate Mobile Banking Contact Number/Code
- Personal banking: Dial 600540000
- Priority Banking: Dial 800100
- Private Banking: Dial 800456
- Business Banking (SME): Dial 600540009
- Salary Prepay: Dial 600540007
How to unblock Emirates NBD debit card
Just as you can block Emirate’s debit card, you can unblock it as well. blocking your card will require the mobile app. This is to say you need to download the Emirates NBD mobile app. If you already have the app, follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Login and tab on the setting options and navigate to the security center
Step 2: There you will see options such that says “Block/Unblock Cards”
Step 3: Now you can tap on it and select the card you wish to unblock. Just follow the rest onscreen instructions. You can also use the same method to block your card as well.
The Emirates NBD is one of the best and also the largest bank in the UAE. The Bank was founded in the year 2007 and over the years, it has proven to be the best source of banking in the country.
Although Still the youngest, it however has it’s headquartered in the National Bank of Dubai Building in Dubai. The Emirates NBD provides banking products such as Investment Banking, Commercial banking, and credit card banking and many more. Currently, they control about over $121.98 billion in assets.